Find a Veterans Legal Aid Program in your Area
- Austin Bar Foundation
- Baylor University School of Law (Waco)
- Beacon Law (Houston)
- Community Justice Program (San Antonio)
- Fort Bend Lawyers Care (Richmond)
- Houston Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Foundation (Beaumont)
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas (Fort Worth, Dallas, Panhandle)
- Lone Star Legal Aid (Houston, East Texas)
- South Texas College of Law - Clinic (Houston)
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation (Fort Worth)
- Texas A&M Law School - Clinic (Fort Worth)
- Texas Legal Services Center (Austin, Statewide)
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid (Central and South Texas)
Find Texas Veterans Legal Aid Week Events
- Nov. 6-10 is Texas Veterans Legal Aid Week (TVLAW)
- "Serving Texas Military Veterans and Their Families" - Texas Bar Journal, November 2017
- Support legal services for veterans by donating to the "Remembering Our Heroes" campaign.
Veterans FREE Live Chat and Legal Hotline
Are you a veteran with legal questions? From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, TexasLawHelp has FREE answers!
Just click the green button at the bottom right hand corner of the page here.
For a free legal hotline to help with any legal issue call 1-800-622-2520. Select Option 2 for the Veterans Legal Assistance Project.
Legal aid services can help qualified veterans achieve economic security, avoid homelessness, and promote stability. Contact your local legal aid for any legal issues you have. Click here for more resources to veterans.