Skip to main content

Other Protection Issues

If you are a victim of a violent crime in Texas, report the crime to a local law enforcement agency and ask if the agency has a victim's advocate. Advocates offer victims information about different options available to them. You can also contact your local crisis center for counseling and safety planning.