hide my visit

Statement of Inability to Afford Payment of Court Costs (Fee Waiver)

What if I can’t afford to pay the court fees?

If you don’t have enough money to pay the court fees, you can ask a judge to waive the fees.

Click here to read more about this subject.

This relates to the following area(s) |