Visitation Demand Letter Template
The template is a PDF file. You can use it as a guide to type your own demand letter.
Information and Instructions:
If the person with custody of your child is denying you your court-ordered access to the child, you can complete this letter to try and demand your court-ordered visitation rights be respected.
- Fill out the demand letter template with your information and sign the letter.
- Make three copies of the letter.
- Send a copy of the letter by certified mail, return receipt requested to the party who has custody of the child.
- Send the second copy of the letter by regular mail.
- Keep a copy of the letter as proof of the letter.
This letter may be able to help you enforce your visitation rights. If this letter does not work, contact the Texas Access and Visitation Hotline for more help.