hide my visit

Section 411.0731 Forms for Nondisclosure

After you get an Order of Nondisclosure:

The clerk will send a copy of the Order of Nondisclosure to DPS. DPS will then send the Order to a number of other government agencies.

You may also want to tell private background-check companies to remove your record from their databases. One way to do this is to contact the Foundation for Continuing Justice at www.continuingjustice.org.

This relates to the following area(s) |