hide my visit

Order on Motion to Transfer Venue

Note: This form is used, along with other steps, to help transfer a case in a civil proceeding. This form only applies to civil (not family law) cases that are in a district court or county court at law. Do not use this form for any cases in a justice court.

What is a venue transfer?

When a judge transfers venue, your case is moved to a court in a different county. You can ask a judge to transfer venue by filing a Motion to Transfer Venue and Notice of Hearing.

How do I use this form?

Click here for instructions for using this form.

This relates to the following area(s) |