hide my visit

Will I receive a stimulus check if I pay child support or am behind on child support?

If you are on the Treasury Offset list for owing child support arrears or if your child support payments are more than 90 days delinquent, your check will probably be reduced by the amount you owe in child support. You should contact the Texas Attorney General Child Support Division in order to work out arrangements to resolve your debt. To find out if your name is on the Treasury Offset list call the toll-free IRS number at (800) 304-3107.


This relates to the following area(s) |