hide my visit

My partner is threatening to take my children, but I am undocumented, what do I do?

Contact a shelter, come up with a safety plan, call the police, and consult an immigration attorney to see if you can apply for immigration relief as a victim of crime or domestic violence.  

Contact an immigration and a family attorney as soon as possible.

This relates to the following area(s) |