hide my visit

My home is not damaged, however a public road and / or bridge has been damaged and is preventing access to my home. Can FEMA help me?!

Yes. If damages to a public road or bridge prevents or restricts you from accessing your home, FEMA may be able to provide assistance.(http://www.fema.gov/faq-details/Road-and-Bridge-Damages/).

This relates to the following area(s) |