hide my visit

I was charged with a Class A or B misdemeanor or felony. Where can I get the cause number and court number for that charge?

Contact the county clerk or district clerk in the county where you were prosecuted. The county clerk keeps misdemeanor records. The district clerk keeps felony records.

This relates to the following area(s) |