hide my visit

I am a parent and I do not agree to give temporary authorization to another person. What can I do?

Texas Family Code 35.005(b) states that if a parent, conservator, or guardian of the child objects to (does not agree with) the request for temporary authorization, the judge should dismiss the case. 

If you do not agree with the temporary authorization, you can file a Motion to Dismiss with the clerk’s office and go to the hearing and tell the judge that you object. 

If the order has already been granted by the judge, you can consider filing a Motion for Termination. 

This relates to the following area(s) |