hide my visit

I am concerned the custodial parent will try to move our child far away or out of state. Is there anything I can do?

Some orders include a geographic restriction, which limits where the child can live. You should review your order to see if it includes one. If it doesn’t, you can file to modify your order and ask that the judge add a geographic restriction. You can read more about geographic restrictions here: Geographic Restrictions.



This relates to the following area(s) |