hide my visit

Do I have to request a TRO if the other parent or parent(s) will agree to not be around the child temporarily?


Not necessarily. In many cases, if you and the other parent (or parents) agree, you can deviate from your court-ordered visitation schedule. However, if you expect the visitation change to last a long time, or if you do not trust the other parent (or parents) to stick to the agreement, it may be better to do an agreed modification. You can read more about agreed modifications here:

This relates to the following area(s) |