hide my visit

Do I have to go to court if the parent authorized me to care for their child?

Consult with an attorney. Texas Family Code chapter 34 establishes forms for temporarily authorizing care of a child by a nonparent. See Authorization for Nonparent Care of a Child

This relates to the following area(s) |