hide my visit

Can I work legally in the US with a T Visa?

Yes, once your T visa is approved, you will receive an employment authorization card that allows you to work legally in the U.S. for a period of four years. With your valid employment authorization card, you may request a social security number as well as a state ID or driver’s license.

This relates to the following area(s) |