hide my visit

Can I travel abroad with my DACA status?

No. DACA does not give you legal status. DACA recipients should not leave the U.S. unless they are granted an exception known as advance parole.

Advance parole is given for academic, work, and/or humanitarian purposes, and evidence must be submitted before you leave the country. Talk to an immigration attorney for more information and to see if you qualify for Advance Parole.


This relates to the following area(s) |