Hosted by the Community Justice Program (CJP) - The pro bono project of the San Antonio Bar Association, provides free legal services to pre-qualified individuals who may not otherwise have access to the legal system.
Civil legal issues only:
- Uncontested Divorces (without property)
- Veterans’ Legal Assistance (Advice only)
- Modification of Child Support or Custody Order (Advice only)
- Grandparent Rights (Advice only)
- Name Change (Advice only)
*Please note: potential clients interested in obtaining services MUST prequalify by calling 210-227-8828 or emailing: email@example.com