Phone: (713) 758-9280
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, this location is not open for the in-person clinics. Clinic appointments will be over the phone until further notice.
Consultations are held every Wednesday for individuals seeking legal services, such as:
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Renewal or Replacement of LPR cards
- Initial application and renewal of EAD cards
- VAWA; T-visa; U-visa; SIJS
- Immigration detention cases for adults
- Family Visas (including consular processing, adjustments, and waivers)
- Asylee/Refugee Adjustments
- Affirmative Asylum cases
- Cuban Adjustments
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS
Call (713) 758-9280 to sign up for a telephone appointment.