ocultar mi visita

Status message

Actualmente, este contenido solo está disponible en inglés. Estamos trabajando en traducirlo, así que vuelva pronto para ver si ya esté disponible en español. Si necesita ayuda antes de que se traduzca, consulte nuestra Buscador de Ayuda Legal para encontrar una organización que pueda ayudarle.

What if I can’t find the other parent?

If you cannot find the other parent after looking really hard, you must give the other parent legal notice by having the notice published in a local newspaper. You must also hire a lawyer to serve as the other parent’s “attorney ad litem.” For more information read this article: How to the Serve Initial Court Papers (Family Law). This process is complicated and can be expensive. If you can’t find the other parent, it’s a good idea to talk with a lawyer before filing anything with the court.

Se refiere a la(s) siguiente(s) área(s) |