ocultar mi visita

Status message

Actualmente, este contenido solo está disponible en inglés. Estamos trabajando en traducirlo, así que vuelva pronto para ver si ya esté disponible en español. Si necesita ayuda antes de que se traduzca, consulte nuestra Buscador de Ayuda Legal para encontrar una organización que pueda ayudarle.

How do I immigrate to the U.S. through family?

Individuals and families may sometimes immigrate to the United States if they are the beneficiaries of a petition filed by a relative who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Our immigration system gives priority to immediate relatives (spouses, parents, and unmarried children under age 21) of U.S. citizens. Other categories of family relationships (for instance, siblings of U.S. citizens, spouses of permanent residents, etc.) are subject to numerical caps, and a complex preference system. They may need to wait years before they can apply to immigrate to the U.S. So, it is always important to talk to an experienced immigration attorney to consider your family-based immigration options.

Se refiere a la(s) siguiente(s) área(s) |