Texas Legal Services Center
The official mission of Texas Legal Services Center (TLSC) is to ensure equal justice for all Texans by educating, empowering, and representing vulnerable people while reshaping the greater legal system that impacts us all.
TLSC is a nonprofit law firm that provides assistance and training to poverty law advocates and their clients in the areas of litigation support, education, and communication. TLSC sponsors projects that assist individuals in Texas and, in some cases, nationwide. TLSC manages TexasLawHelp and Texas Free Legal Answers, which are statewide web initiatives to increase access to justice.
Other primary areas of assistance through TLSC include:
- Crime Victims - Advocates for Victims of Crime (844-303-SAFE (7233), option 2)
- LASSA - Legal Assistance for Survivors of Sexual Assault (844-303-SAFE (7233), option 1)
- CPS Helpline for Strong Families and Safe Children (844-888-6565)
- The Legal Hotline for Texans (800-622-2520, option 3)
- The South Central Pension Rights Project (800-443-2528)
- Transactional Legal Assistance (800-622-2520, option 4)
- The Veterans Legal Assistance Project (800-622-2520, option 2)