Find a Veterans Legal Aid Program in your Area
- Austin Bar Foundation
- Baylor University School of Law (Waco)
- Beacon Law (Houston)
- San Antonio Legal Services Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Foundation (Beaumont)
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas (Fort Worth, Dallas, Panhandle)
- Lone Star Legal Aid (Houston, East Texas)
- South Texas College of Law - Clinic (Houston)
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation (Fort Worth)
- Texas A&M Law School - Clinic (Fort Worth)
- Texas Legal Services Center (Austin, statewide)
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid (Central and South Texas)
Find Texas Veterans Legal Aid Week Events
- Nov. 9 - 13, 2020 is Texas Veterans Legal Aid Week (TVLAW).
- Hecht, Tottenham: Texas veterans need our help, especially during COVID-19
- Support legal services for veterans by donating to the "Remembering Our Heroes" campaign.
We are posting new videos on legal topics such as VA benefits and advance directives. Be sure to check back often as we add videos!
Veterans free Live Chat and Legal Hotline
Are you a veteran with legal questions? TexasLawHelp has free answers during Texas Veterans Legal Aid Week!
Hours: 10:00am - 4:00pm, Monday (Nov. 9) - Friday (Nov. 13)
Just click the green button at the bottom right hand corner of the page here to chat.
To talk to an attorney on the phone, call 1-800-622-2520. Select Option 2 for the Veterans Legal Assistance Project.
(Also, learn more about our regular live chat legal advice service for those who qualify. Our regular live chat service is not limited to veterans.)
Legal aid services can help qualified veterans achieve economic security, avoid homelessness, and promote stability. Contact Texas Veterans Legal Aid Coalition organizations for any legal issues you have. Click here for more resources for veterans.