Community Justice Program - San Antonio Bar Association
COVID-19 Changes: The San Antonio Bar Office is open and operating remotely. We can be reached at by phone 210-227-8830 or click HERE to access the staff directory for direct dial numbers and an email contact form. Please click HERE for more updates.
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Except for holidays
Through community clinics, the CJP provides meaningful access to legal advice, assistance, and education to low-income residents of greater San Antonio.
Clinics can provide advice and help on the following areas of law
- Uncontested Divorces (without property)
- Veterans' Legal Assistance (Advice only)
- Modification of Child Support or Custody Order (Advice only)
- Grandparent Rights (Advice only)
- Name Change (Advice only)