San Antonio Legal Services Association
The San Antonio Legal Services Association (SALSA) programs are designed to meet significant legal needs in San Antonio and surrounding communities that otherwise would go unaddressed. SALSA attorney volunteers provide free civil legal services to those with limited means and vulnerable or at risk.
For legal assistance for Cyberbullying, please apply through SALSA's partner, David's Legacy Foundation.
P.O. Box 12404
San Antonio , TX 78212
United StatesPhone: (210) 678-8100
Location is mailing address only — not a physical office location.
Areas of Expertise
- Family, Divorce & Children
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support & Medical Support
- Grandparents & Other Nonparent Caregivers
- Name Change
- Name Change of an Adult
- Name Change of a Child
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Small Estates (Transferring Property When Someone Dies)
- Veterans & Military
- Benefits for Veterans & Military Families
- Legal Protections While on Active Duty
- Family Law & Military Families
- Discharge & Discharge Upgrades
- Service Characterization