Texas ROSE (Ratepayers’ Organization to Save Energy)
Texas ROSE helps by:
- Supports energy efficiency, renewable energy, and fair treatment of residential and low-income consumers at the PUC.
- Created utility-funded programs all over Texas that lower electric bills for low-income and working poor households.
- Saved lives and protected health by persuading the PUC and the Austin City Council to ban disconnection of electricity when the weather is extremely hot or cold.
- Intervenes in proceedings before the PUC to comment on industry proposals and to present alternative proposals.
- Served on special PUC advisory committees on electric deregulation.
- Was a party to the successful lawsuit filed against the Department of Energy to increase the energy efficiency standard for central air conditioners to SEER 13.0.
Click the link below to contact Texas ROSE online:
2101 South IH 35
Austin, TX 78741United States