South Central Pension Rights Program - Texas Legal Services Center
We’re here to help you ...
- If you have been unjustly denied your pension benefits
- If you cannot locate the company that administers your benefit
- If your spouse had a benefit but has passed away
- If you don’t know how to apply for your pension
- If you don’t know if you are entitled to a pension
- If you have any questions about your retirement plan
Contact us at (800) 443-2528
Due to our heavy call volume, you may receive our voicemail. Please leave your name, phone number (including area code), and a brief description of your situation. We will return your call as quickly as possible.
If you or your spouse live or worked in Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma or Texas, or if your pension plan is located in any of those states, we can assist you.
Personalized assistance to investigate and advance claims for earned retirement income benefits:
- Locating “lost” retirement income benefits from former employers
- Obtaining and evaluating governing plan documents and other relevant information
- Resolving disputes over benefit eligibility or amounts
Personalized answers to basic questions about retirement income benefits and the laws that govern them:
- Rights and remedies for spouses, former spouses and survivors of pension earners
- Plan conversions and modifications
- Reductions or suspensions in benefits
- Plan terminations and related matters with the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation and private annuity providers