Hours of Operation
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday through Friday
Except for Holidays
The Lubbock Office of Dispute Resolution provides:
- Dispute resolution services for governmental agencies, and persons involved with pre-litigation, civil and criminal matters;
- Operates trainings and various continuing education workshops
- Supervises child support payors
- Conducts social studies, and other services authorized by the Texas Family Code,
- Offers a guardianship program and
- Supervised visitation.
South Plains Alternative Dispute Resolution System
South Plains Alternative Dispute Resolution System refers to the counties on the South Plains that contract with the Lubbock County ADR System to provide mediation services for their counties. The ten counties currently included in this system are Cochran, Crosby, Dickens, Garza, Hockley, Howard, Lamb, Lubbock, Terry, and Yoakum. If you live in one of these counties you can also contact the Lubbock Office of Dispute Resolution.
916 Main Street
Lubbock, TX 79408
United StatesPhone: (806) 775-1720Fax: (806) 775-7929