Disability Rights Texas
COVID-19 Changes: SPECIAL NOTICE: During this time though our offices are closed to the public we are still providing case services and are still here to help! Please read more on our special COVID-19 Resource Page.
INTAKE PHONE NUMBERS (Hours are Mon - Fri, 9 am - 4 pm)
Toll-Free Intake Line for New Callers:
- For People Who Use Sign Language:
- VP Sorenson (Toll Free): 1 (866) 362-2851
- VP Purple 3: 1 (512) 271-9391
- Toll-Free Phone Line for Current Clients Only:
- 1 (800) 315-3876
Click here to complete an online intake application for services, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
After you complete all information requested on the form, your application will be forwarded to one our intake specialists for review.
Our attorneys and advocates fulfill our mission in the following ways:
- Provide direct legal assistance to people with disabilities whose rights are threatened or violated
- Protect the rights of individuals and groups of people with disabilities through the courts and justice system
- Educate and inform policy makers about issues that impact the rights and services for people with disabilities
- Inform people with disabilities and family members about their rights
- Make referrals to programs and services
Please note that there are different offices for different regions of Texas. Please see the contact information for each separate office at the link below.