COVID-19 Changes: CCD is dedicated to providing the best environment for all, everyday and we will continue to give the highest respect to those we serve. In respect to our clients and visitors and especially in light of the declaration of emergency for Dallas County, please note the following programs are immediately suspended until further notice: all group activities at the St. Jude Center and guest admittance to the facility, the Brady Senior Prgrm. @ Marillac (the food pantry will remain open for now), all client outreach events and all classes including parenting and ESL classes
We are doing all we can to remain open and operational to serve all that we can while adhering to the guidelines and mandates that we are provided by county and local health officials. Please pray for those effected and for the safety of all.
Please note: programs, appointments at our facilities, and events are subject to change as events continue to unfold. Please click HERE for frequently for ongoing updates.
Central Service Center (1421 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75247)
- By appointment only
- Call 214-634-7182 to schedule an appointment
- Initial consultation fee: $40 – $80 depending on subject
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Family Visa petitions
- Adjustment of status applications
- Consular Visa Processing
- Representation of survivors of domestic violence/victims of violent crimes
- Naturalization/Citizenship applications
- Applications for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Permanent resident applications for refugees and asylees
- Document renewals and replacements
- Education and outreach about immigration law
- Legal orientations for custodians of unaccompanied children
- Representation of certain unaccompanied minors in removal proceedings
Our program is designed to advise clients through the immigration process. We consider client participation a critical piece to success.
We can only serve our clients effectively when we have their full cooperation. We cannot be held responsible for cases in which information has been misrepresented. We expect clients to remain in close contact and to inform us of any changes to their cases.
In the event that we do not have the client’s cooperation, we reserve the right to discontinue work and withdraw from the case.
1421 West Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75247
United StatesPhone: (214) 520-6590Fax: (214) 520-6595
- Deaf Smith
- Palo Pinto
- Red River
- Van Zandt