Catholic Charities of Dallas - Immigration and Legal Services
Central Service Center (1421 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75247)
- By appointment only
- Call 214-634-7182 to schedule an appointment
- Initial consultation fee: $40 – $80 depending on subject
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Family Visa petitions
- Adjustment of status applications
- Consular Visa Processing
- Representation of survivors of domestic violence/victims of violent crimes
- Naturalization/Citizenship applications
- Applications for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Permanent resident applications for refugees and asylees
- Document renewals and replacements
- Education and outreach about immigration law
- Legal orientations for custodians of unaccompanied children
- Representation of certain unaccompanied minors in removal proceedings
Our program is designed to advise clients through the immigration process. We consider client participation a critical piece to success.
We can only serve our clients effectively when we have their full cooperation. We cannot be held responsible for cases in which information has been misrepresented. We expect clients to remain in close contact and to inform us of any changes to their cases.
In the event that we do not have the client’s cooperation, we reserve the right to discontinue work and withdraw from the case.