We currently hold intake and provide legal advice and counsel at The Beacon Day Center on Monday and Friday, excluding major holidays.
Arrive by 8:00 AM to register for services.
We also conduct intake through other coordinating shelters in the Houston Area. If you are receiving services in a Houston area shelter, speak with your case manager regarding services.
If you are unable to attend Intake at The Beacon Day Center,
contact our office to request an appointment:
Phone (713) 220-9780
- ID Restoration including but not limited to resolving traffic warrants, license holds and birth certificate issues.
- Assistance with Social Security, Veteran Benefits, Disability/ADA and other elder law.
- Housing Law including Landlord/Tenant disputes, Foresclosure and Title disputes.
- Employment/Labor Law including criminal history correction,
- Wills and Estates, Consumer Law.
Our Mission is to champion equal justice for homeless, low-income individuals and to remedy the conditions that burden and marginalize them.
Beacon Law provides high quality, courteous, and effective legal services to low-income individuals and...