COVID-19 Changes: In response to the growing concern around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and for the safety and health of those we serve, our volunteers and staff, The Beacon is modifying its operations. Please click HERE for more information
We currently hold intake and provide legal advice and counsel at The Beacon Day Center on Monday and Friday, excluding major holidays.
Arrive by 8:00 AM to register for services.
We also conduct intake through other coordinating shelters in the Houston Area. If you are receiving services in a Houston area shelter, speak with your case manager regarding services.
If you are unable to attend Intake at The Beacon Day Center,
contact our office to request an appointment:
Phone (713) 220-9780
- ID Restoration including but not limited to resolving traffic warrants, license holds and birth certificate issues.
- Assistance with Social Security, Veteran Benefits, Disability/ADA and other elder law.
- Housing Law including Landlord/Tenant disputes, Foresclosure and Title disputes.
- Employment/Labor Law including criminal history correction,
- Wills and Estates, Consumer Law.