Advocate Legal Senior Center
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Except on Holidays
To apply for services, you can call them at (832) 393-4074 or you can go in person to apply for services. 8
You can also request a consultation at the website below:
The Advocate Legal Senior Center provides direct legal representation of persons interested in seeking guardianship for a loved one who is incapacitated due to physically or mentally disabling conditions.
Advocate Legal Senior Center offers a comprehensive array of services for elders. Its primary focus is guardianship programs. However, services include programs that advocate better living for seniors. Its Houston office has legal experts to assist in legal matters regarding seniors. Its staff also help with matters that do not require legal intervention
Below is a nonexhaustive list of services they provide. Contact them about a particular issue concerning a senior.
- requesting services from city, state, and federal governments
- legal information
- guardianship training programs
- public benefits checkups
- applications for public benefits
- assistance with housing code enforcement
- drafting consumer complaint letters
- referrals to social service agencies
- assistance filing small claims cases
- power of attorney documents
- requests for vital records
- assistance arranging for other services