Mission of The Beacon
Provide essential and next-step services to restore hope and help end homelessness in Houston.
You can apply for our legal services through our online application here. A member of our team will reach out to you within 1-2 weeks of submission to screen your application and determine whether we can assist.
If you have any questions or need immediate assistance, please contact our main line at the number below. We cannot guarantee that we can accept your case and provide legal advice over the phone, but we will do our best to assist you.
Phone (713) 220-9780
- ID restoration, including but not limited to resolving driver's license holds, replacement of immigration documents, and name change (for purposes of obtaining ID).
- Sealing criminal history (expunctions and nondisclosures)
- Limited family law (uncontested pro se divorce and child support modification)
- Housing law, including evictions
- Limited wills & estates, including small estate affidavits and estate planning
The Beacon also has other programs available to those who are struggling with homelessness such as our drop-in Day Center, Brigid's Hope, and COMPASS. We are also a partner of The Way Home and provide housing assessments for those who qualify. Please visit our website to learn more.
1212 Prairie Street
Houston, TX 77002
United StatesPhone: (713) 220-9780
- Fort Bend
- San Jacinto