Texas Free Legal Forms, Law, Pro Bono Help Finder, and Resources

Who Can Help with My SNAP (food stamp) Application?

Authored By: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Link Information


If you need help filling out an application for SNAP (food stamps), you can visit an HHSC benefits office near you or contact a community group that works with HHSC. You also can call toll-free 2-1-1 for help.