Texas Free Legal Forms, Law, Pro Bono Help Finder, and Resources

Waiver of Electric and Telephone Service Deposit

Authored By: Texas Council on Family Violence

If you have been a victim of family violence, you may be able to receive a waiver of the deposit to help you establish electric and/or telephone service. In order to qualify, you must be able to establish that you have been a victim of family violence and have this letter filled out by one of the following: family violence center staff, treating medical personnel, law enforcement personnel, Office of the Attorney General, the local County or District Attorney's office, or your local legal aid office. Once the letter has been filled out, you must send the letter to the electric and/or telephone company you are applying for service with.

Link: www.tcfv.org