Texas Free Legal Forms, Law, Pro Bono Help Finder, and Resources

Serving the Document and the Certificate of Service

Authored By: Partnership for Legal Access

If the other party in your case has filed an answer or appeared in court, and you need to file more documents in your case, you will need to give the other party a copy of the documents, or serve the documents. Read this to learn how to serve the document.