Texas Free Legal Forms, Law, Pro Bono Help Finder, and Resources

DWOP Motion and Order to Retain case on Docket

Authored By: Partnership for Legal Access

Is your case about to be dismissed ("DWOP"ed) because you have taken no action? Use these forms to ask the Court to keep your case on the docket.


Last Review and Update: Feb 25, 2014