- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español
TexasLawHelp Divorce Form Set A (no children together)
Use these forms if you and your spouse do not have children who are under 18 or still in high school.
- Original Petition for Divorce (this form must be turned in before the other spouse signs anything)
- Information on Suit Affecting the Family Relationship (Bureau of Vital Statistics - VS-165)
- if you cannot pay the divorce filing fee) (only
Forms filed by the other spouse (if your case is agreed)
Form that must be filed if either spouse changes his or her address
Order form to be filled out for the Judge to sign at the final hearing
Additional forms to be filled out for the final hearing if your case is a Default
- Certificate of Last Known Address (only if your case is a default)
- Military Status Declaration (only if your case is a default)
Sample Testimony for final hearing
Click "Play" To watch an informative and useful video on going through the legal system.
Click "Play" To watch an informative and useful video on representing yourself in court.