Texas Free Legal Forms, Law, Pro Bono Help Finder, and Resources
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

TexasLawHelp Divorce Form Set A (no children together)

Use these forms if you and your spouse do not have children who are under 18 or still in high school.

Read How to File an Uncontested Divorce first.  You may not need all of the forms listed.

Forms filed by one spouse to start the divorce process

Forms filed by the other spouse  (if your case is agreed)

Form that must be filed if either spouse changes his or her address

Order form to be filled out for the Judge to sign at the final hearing

Additional forms to be filled out for the final hearing if your case is a Default

Sample Testimony for final hearing


Click here to print SET A kit.


Click "Play" To watch an informative and useful video on going through the legal system.




Click "Play" To watch an informative and useful video on representing yourself in court.




If you need more help, click here to chat with a Live Chat Specialist. If the service is offline, please leave a message and a live chat specialist will be in touch with you as soon as possible.