Read this in:
Spanish / Español

TexasLawHelp Divorce Form Set A: Opposite-Sex Spouses, no children together

Important! TexasLawHelp instructions and forms are not legal advice and are not a substitute for the advice and help of a lawyer. It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer about your particular situation before filing or responding to a divorce.

Divorce Form Set A may be used to file for divorce in Texas if:

  • you have an opposite-sex marriage, and
  • you and your spouse do not have any children together who are now under 18 or still in high school.



Forms filed by one spouse to start the divorce process  

Forms filed by the other spouse  (if your case is agreed)

Form that must be filed if either spouse changes his or her address

Order form to be filled out for the Judge to sign at the final hearing

Additional forms to be filled out for the final hearing if your case is a Default

Sample Testimony for final hearing


Click here to print the Set A kit.


Click "Play" To watch an informative and useful video on going through the legal system.





Click "Play" To watch an informative and useful video on representing yourself in court.





If you need more help, click below for information on the live chat service.  



Last Review and Update: Nov 16, 2016