Before You Begin
- TexasLawHelp.org now offers interactive forms -- by clicking on the links below, you will be redirected to LawHelpInteractive.org, where you will take a step by step "interview" that will ask you questions, and you will type in your answers.
- Once the interview is complete, a legal document will be generated, which you may print off.
- These online forms work best in Internet Explorer. Click here to Get Internet Explorer.
- Please follow the instructions carefully. We also encourage you to sign up (free) with LawHelpInteractive.org so that you may save your work should you need to exit the interview before it is completed.
- These interactive forms can only be used if the divorce, and all issues of the divorce, are agreed. This is called an "uncontested" divorce. For a general overview of how to file for an uncontested divorce, please read The Uncontested Divorce Process in Texas.
The A2J Interactive Forms
Waiver of Service
Note: There has been a recent change to the Waiver of Service. While we are updating the interactive form please use one of the print out forms , below, for the Waiver of Service if the respondent wishes to sign and file a Waiver of Service in the case.
Additional Useful Information
Click "Play" To watch an informative and useful video on going through the legal system.
Click "Play" To watch an informative and useful video on representing yourself in court.
Live Chat Assistance