Child Support through the Texas Attorney General's Office


One way to start receiving financial support for your children is to get help from the Texas Attorney General's Office. If you qualify, this office may be able to help you establish, modify or enforce payment of financial support for your children. If you are receiving any type of state benefits like TANF or Medicaid, you may already have a case open on your behalf.

If you have concerns about you or your child(ren)'s safety, there are some protections available in the child support process. Please visit our Information for Survivors of Family Violence Frequently Asked Questions web page.

Otherwise, click here for more information and an online application from the Attorney General's Office.

Last Review and Update: Mar 24, 2003