Texas Free Legal Forms, Law, Pro Bono Help Finder, and Resources

Birth and Death Record Amendment Forms

Authored By: Texas Department of State Health Services

Click on this link to request an application to change or amend a birth certificate, after the judge has signed an order changing your or child's name.

Last Review and Update: Jun 12, 2015