Texas Free Legal Forms, Law, Pro Bono Help Finder, and Resources

Application for a New Birth Certificate Based on Parentage

Authored By: Office of the Attorney General Texas

This form is used to ADD, REMOVE, or REPLACE information regarding the father and/or mother listed on the original birth certificate according to an establishment of PATERNITY or a COURT ORDER.