Texas Free Legal Forms, Law, Pro Bono Help Finder, and Resources

Affidavit of Indigence and Request for Court-Appointed Attorney

Authored By: Travis County Law Library

If you are low-income and a respondent in a suit by the State of Texas to terminate your parental rights, you may qualify for court-appointed attorney.