Texas Wesleyan Law Clinic
Who We Are
Texas Wesleyan Law Clinic provides legal representation for indigent clients in the areas of Social Security & SSI Disability and family law issues for victims of domestic violence or involving children at risk of abuse or neglect.
Who We Serve
- Tarrant County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
- Income Guidelines
Women's Haven grant guidelines.
CLient must pay court costs if not waived by court and any case expenses, but no attorney fees.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Emergency Instructions
What is an Emergency? Emergency cases are normally handled through the Women's Haven legal department.