Legal Aid of Northwest Texas - San Angelo
Who We Are
General civil legal services
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
- 9:00-11:00 am and 1:00-3:00 pm
Please bring proof of income for anyone employed in the household is required. Resident aliens must bring their cards.
Please bring other documents that may be relevant to your case.
Who We Serve
- Coke County
- Concho County
- Irion County
- McCulloch County
- Runnels County
- Sterling County
- Tom Green County
- Income Guidelines
If your case is accepted for representation, you may be asked to pay filing fees and court costs.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be: Domestic Violence; Immigrant
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Emergency Instructions
800-284-5180 or 915-653-6982