Legal Aid of Northwest Texas - McKinney
Who We Are
General civil legal services. Special Projects: Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, Housing Crisis Center, Legal Advocates for Minors (LAMP), Lawyers Against Domestic Violence, and Women's Advocacy Project
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
Needed documents will be discussed at time of phone call.
Who We Serve
- Collin County
- Ellis County
- Fannin County
- Grayson County
- Hunt County
- Rockwall County
- Income Guidelines
Clients up to 150% of poverty level may be eligible.
Reviewed on case by case basis.
If your case is accepted for representation, you may be asked to pay filing fees and court costs.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Immigrant; Prisoner
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Emergency Instructions
What is an Emergency? Emergency applications are taken when you have been served court papers or have a court or administrative hearing within a few days.
Emergency applications taken 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Monday through Friday.