Legal Aid of Northwest Texas - Dallas
Who We Are
General civil legal services.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Identification, proof of income, and legal or other papers relating to your matter.
Who We Serve
- Dallas County
- Language(s) Spoken
- French / Français
- Spanish / Español
- Income Guidelines
Clients up to 150% of poverty level may be considered depending upon available deductions to meet income requirements.
Reviewed on case by case basis.
If your case is accepted for representation, you may be asked to pay filing fees and court costs.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Immigrant; Prisoner
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
Pro se divorce materials
Referrals to appropriate resources
- Emergency Instructions
What is an Emergency? Emergency applications are taken when you have been served court papers or have a court or administrative hearing within a few days.
Applications taken by walk-in 8:30-11:30 am and 1-4 pm Monday through Friday