Family Violence Prevention Services, Inc.
Who We Are
Staff attorney assists with domestic violence issues.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
Preferred method is to be referred by another local agency; some walk-ins are available. Please call.
Who We Serve
- Atascosa County
- Bexar County
- Comal County
- Guadalupe County
- Wilson County
- Additional Service Area Info
- Bexar County and contiguous counties
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Income Guidelines
In some cases court costs may be paid by client.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be: Homeless
This program does not serve: Prisoner
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Emergency Instructions
What is an Emergency? Writ of habeas corpus, protective orders