Catholic Charities of Southeast Texas
Who We Are
Family-based immigration services.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
Proof of income, immigration documents
Who We Serve
- Chambers County
- Hardin County
- Jasper County
- Jefferson County
- Liberty County
- Newton County
- Orange County
- Polk County
- Tyler County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Income Guidelines
Clients not qualifying under these guidelines pay nominal fees.
Nominal fees for clients who do not meet income guidelines.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be: Immigrant
This program does not serve: Prisoner; Community Groups
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
VAWA, adjustment, citizenship, I-130, consular processing and life legalization
Information from Mexican Consulate on passports and matriculas, INS 1-800 numbers, visa bulletins and handouts, maps to/from INS offices